Karma is a core belief of many eastern religions. In Hinduism and Buddhism, karma is the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their future fate. Its all about what an individual has done, is doing, and will do in the future. Maybe an individual thinks they are getting away with something now but if you believe in karma, you believe it will eventually catch up with them. Maybe not today but perhaps tomorrow, next week, or even next year.
- "When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points."
- "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
~Wayne W. Dyer
- "Is fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?"
~ Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts
- "You cannot control the results, only your actions.."
- "If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop."
~ Kurt Cobain
Karma. Do you believe? I do.
Post a Comment